Battery tips

J00P24

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure within the next few days lots of us will have the phone in hand. Now what's the best way to get best battery life out of the nexus 6?

I'm used to keeping the phone off, charging it until its full then unplug and turn it on for the setup.

Do you guys do something else? Maybe turn it on right away and charge it when its empty?

Posted via the Android Central App

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I think the folks who get exceptional battery life keep their displays sub 50%. The screen is typically the biggest drainer. I usually keep mine at 80% and what I get is what I get. I'm not chasing a number, I just want a pleasurable interaction with the device.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure within the next few days lots of us will have the phone in hand. Now what's the best way to get best battery life out of the nexus 6?

I'm used to keeping the phone off, charging it until its full then unplug and turn it on for the setup.

Do you guys do something else? Maybe turn it on right away and charge it when its empty?

Doesn't matter one bit.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I think the folks who get exceptional battery life keep their displays sub 50%. The screen is typically the biggest drainer. I usually keep mine at 80% and what I get is what I get. I'm not chasing a number, I just want a pleasurable interaction with the device.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. I want to enjoy the device so I will keep my screen brighter and damn the battery life. I have wireless chargers that can keep it topped off from time to time. Battery life is not a big concern to me as the N5's battery has never been a problem for me and the N6 promises to be better.