PIN screen lock ?

heath patrick

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to NOT have to hit the check button after entering the PIN to unlock the NEXUS6? So when I tap the last digit it automaticly unlocks!

rasmith1959

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to NOT have to hit the check button after entering the PIN to unlock the NEXUS6? So when I tap the last digit it automaticly unlocks!
The reason it doesn't do that is because the PIN can be a minimum of 4 digits with a maximum of 16 digits. In other words you can have a 6 digit, 10 digit, or a 16 digit PIN if you desire, it's your choice. So since there's a wide variety of how many digits the PIN can be, there's no way it can know when you've entered all the digits of your PIN.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
There most certainly is a way to do this! The Xposed module GravityBox [MM] has this option in Lockscreen tweaks, Quick unlock. It works great for me!

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
So since there's a wide variety of how many digits the PIN can be, there's no way it can know when you've entered all the digits of your PIN.

Well, there is (as JimSmith94 explained). Instead of checking if the entered PIN is correct when user taps the check button, the check can be made after any update to the entered pin (Check as soon as user adds or deletes a digit). It is less secure, but doable.