Date on Google Play order changed from July 6th to July 18th?

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Maybe someone else can check their order?

I ordered my 16GB N7 without any accessories on July 6th, and all of a sudden this afternoon at some point i just saw the date on my order changed to the 18th.

I don't have any charges on my card, the funds have been 'taken out' but i don't see any pending order, and my google wallet account still just says "Google inc. received your order."

Does anyone else see this change possibly? :(

What i'm hoping is that this means they are processing my order tonight and it will get shipped to me tomorrow :-\

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
It means your account is now "chargeable" - there was activity on the account, basically amounting to them checking to make sure they can charge you. It's the step before shipping, but it's not really an indication that anything is necessarily imminent.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
It means your account is now "chargeable" - there was activity on the account, basically amounting to them checking to make sure they can charge you. It's the step before shipping, but it's not really an indication that anything is necessarily imminent.

so is this what people are talking about when they see "items in their google play orders 'move to the top' "?

Cutasot

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Same on mine. I pre-ordered (heh) mine on July 4th - the date on google play site said July 5th. Anyway, it now says July 18th. Hopefully this means overnight I'll get a shipping notification............ and perhaps just perhaps I'll have the tablet when I come home from work. Wishful thinking. But it probably means I'll have it Friday.