Is it just me that's upset about N7 only in brown black color?

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand why the color of the device matters since you will be putting a case on it anyhow.

Damn auto correct. You always end up posting some thong you didn't Nintendo.

bawboh86

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I, for one, am just fine with the color, but I doubt you're the only one that would like more options. Options are ALWAYS a good thing, IMO.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Color options are nice, but not if it affects the price, which it might. The N7 is built with such a slim margin that lots of options & variations aren't really fitting for their business model.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
besides which, think of inventory issues. what mfgr, distributor, or store wants items to be available in a bunch of variants? it was bad enough that Google bet too much on the 8GB model.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Damn auto correct. You always end up posting some thong you didn't Nintendo.

Ahahahaha! Hilarious! (I feel your pain.) :)

On topic: No, not everyone puts a case on there's. I've had two N7's, both in pristine, factory new, mint condition, neither ever had a case. I do have a carry pouch for it from my old Kindle Fire that I only use when I take it outside to transport from point A to point B in my bag, but 99.9% of the time its sans any type of case or protection. I baby my devices and have had them for years without any visible signs of wear/use.

With that said, I would have loved the option for white or another color. Would have been cool.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I thought the white Nexus 7 looked sorta cheap. That was my take on it, but I understand that lots of people like options. Maybe they'll have different colors for the 32GB model, if that turns out to be real.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Yes, white would have been cool.
No, I didn't get upset over only one color option.
Yes, I do sometimes see the back of my tablet.
No, I don't use cases, but I do have a sleeve.

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
pretty sure this thread is a joke lol. but speaking of tablet colors, I think the Archos XS101 could have reaaallllly improved its looks with a sleek black shell instead of that junky white/grey. I was vaguely interested in it for note-taking, but the low screen resolution and that awful plastic coating threw me off.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
did u guys really stare at the BACK of your products?

"Stare"? No! See? Yes.

I see the back of my N7 everyday in multiple situations. Its not shocking or unfathomable.

Why do phones come with different colored backs yet more people put a case on their PHONE than their tablet!? Its about CHOICE and PERSONAL PREFERENCE. You have yours, now let me have mine! Thanks! :mad:

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I guess you could run down to the dollar store. They have a lot of bling-bling stick ons for 10-16 year old girls. And only a dollar, give ya something to stare at. My granddaughter has the fake diamond bling-bling all over her WHITE iphone. LOL.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
"Stare"? No! See? Yes.

I see the back of my N7 everyday in multiple situations. Its not shocking or unfathomable.

Why do phones come with different colored backs yet more people put a case on their PHONE than their tablet!? Its about CHOICE and PERSONAL PREFERENCE. You have yours, now let me have mine! Thanks! :mad:

I keep my vehicles spotlessly clean but I don't clean the undercarriage

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

F0REVERY0UNG-

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I've honestly never thought about the color of it before , but now that it's being mentioned I would have really loved to get mine in pink.
The color doesn't matter to me though, its an excellent device either way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mboessen