Best way to move pics/media from phone to tablet

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I've been using Google Drive, but is there a better, faster way that anyone knows of? Ideally, it would be nice to have a way to get them direct from phone to tablet somehow.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
For pics, how about just uploading them to Google+/Picasa so that they're in the cloud, accessible from your tablet and any other connected device?

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
For pics, how about just uploading them to Google+/Picasa so that they're in the cloud, accessible from your tablet and any other connected device?

That's a good option. I was just hoping there was something more direct, kind of like you see on those Samsung commercials where they can "bump" it from phone to phone or something. I take my pics in a fairly high resolution and it takes a while to upload, especially if I take a half-dozen or so at a time, which isn't uncommon. Didn't know if there was a related app that managed those automatic uploads a little more easily - that had a widget, for example, so you could toggle the auto-upload off/on.

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I was just hoping there was something more direct, kind of like you see on those Samsung commercials where they can "bump" it from phone to phone or something.

Well if your phone has nfc, you can do just that. Otherwise, you might want to look at using bluetooth.

bigtroutz

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
you could possibly do a direct wired connection - many cameras plug right into the n7 and can xfer their pix directly.

If you have external flash memory on your phone, you can read that via the microUSB port as well with a OTG adapter and nexus media photo or stickmount app.