white screen

FiremedicJP

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
So I bought this tablet off of ebay ("see what happen' was") I know I shouldn't have but here we are anyhow. I'd had it booted up for only about 10 hours and after installing some apps and setting my chrome settings and goofing off on facebook the tablet crashed and now after hitting the power button the screen comes on all white and the table is unresponsive. If I hit the power and the up button the tablet makes a picture taking noise. Any help would be appreciated.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
So I bought this tablet off of ebay ("see what happen' was") I know I shouldn't have but here we are anyhow. I'd had it booted up for only about 10 hours and after installing some apps and setting my chrome settings and goofing off on facebook the tablet crashed and now after hitting the power button the screen comes on all white and the table is unresponsive. If I hit the power and the up button the tablet makes a picture taking noise. Any help would be appreciated.

Try holding the power button down for several seconds to force the tablet to power off completely, then turn it back on.

(That "picture taking noise", by the way, is the tablet taking a screen shot...so it's obviously still running).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non