Itunes download

queby

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Although I don't use i Tunes I needed to download it to get the Daily Telegraph Travel App. I completed the free download and it's in my 'download' list, I can't get it onto the screen and the app I want is still telling me I don't have i Tunes. I'd appreciate some help if possible? Not too complicated if possible! Thanks in advance...

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Although I don't use i Tunes I needed to download it to get the Daily Telegraph Travel App. I completed the free download and it's in my 'download' list, I can't get it onto the screen and the app I want is still telling me I don't have i Tunes. I'd appreciate some help if possible? Not too complicated if possible! Thanks in advance...

Also, where is the Daily Telegraph Travel app from - I can't see it in the Play Store.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to the forums.
That is an Apple only application.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa