45 min old N7.2 LTE

Nidwow

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Just got a new N7.2 LTE version with 4.3 about 30 min ago. I have not activate the SIM (T-Mo) yet, went through other initial setup (wi-fi, google acct). Notification is saying there is 4.4.2 waiting for me to "reset & install". Should I go ahead and do it?

This is my 3rd Android device but it is a first tablet. For N7.2 owner out here what do you guy do to at least make sure that I don't have a lemon? I am charging the unit right now, anything can I do to weed out a potential hardware problem before the returning period is over?

I crossed the iOS fence over here a year ago and I ain't crossing back.

Thanks,

Brian Low

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Try updating first and put the device through its paces. Some problems with the 2nd version of the n7 were: the screen didn't register touches, screen did not work when flat, gps issues, multi-touch issues etc. Search the forums, there's a huge thread for n7 problems. But if you really want to find something that just bothers you, download some apps and use them. Push the tablet to its absolute maximum and see if it hiccups anywhere. I mean return periods are normally what... 14 days? Use it straight for a week and see what's up.

Posted via Android Central App

Nidwow

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Brian. Been reading about N7.2 for about a week, good and bad. I guess I just have to use it like the way it meant to be use. I am assuming both wi-fi and LTE hardware are the same just mobile network circuit was added to a LTE version. I just could not tell whether some of the complaints were from wi-fi model or the LTE model. Majority would be the wi-fi model, if I have to guess since only few owners actually said its a LTE model.

Yes, I have 15 days to make this is sweat.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non