Is the Nexus 9 a good tablet to buy Or I should go for the Mini 4 ?

A

AC Question

Is nexus 9 a good tablet to buy Or I should go for the Mini 4 ?

I saw Ipad Mini 4 is a great upgrade in th mini series of Apple..But i love android experience..So, HTC Google Nexus 9 is the another choice..But I fear that The Nexus 9 might be discontinued soon..Can Anybody out here tell me how much long will Nexus 9 live and will ipad mini 4 be the better choice ?

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Is nexus 9 a good tablet to buy Or I should go for the Mini 4 ?

I've personally used the Ipad Mini 4 and it is a VERY nice device, however, if you want to be able to view files (docs, ROMs, etc...), you will not have that ability to do so. Things like MAME (classic arcade emulators), customized skins and launchers, sideloading apps, multiple app stores, etc... won't be available in an Apple eco-system without difficult sideloading and in most cases, jailbreaking. If none of these things interest you and you're simply looking for a good tablet, it is a good choice.

Hope this helps!

J

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I would imagine that the Nexus 9 will be supported fully for at least another year in terms of updates, maybe two (or longer, who knows)

The tablet itself is nice and performs well on 6.0.

I guess it boils down to which one you prefer, which OS suits you and which eco system serves you better - games, movies, music.

Personally I like the flexibility of Android in terms of use and personalisation and I'm enjoying Google Play Music and Movies. I also think the Nexus 9 is a great tablet. Nice screen, nice solid metal surround and the grippy back is a benefit for me. The speakers are also great on the N9 making it more than adequate for use without earphones.

I don't know the iPad 4 Mini well enough to be drawing comparison here BTW - I'm sure it is also great and has its benefits - one being more than 32GB storage I imagine...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non