Desktop Grid

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Hello AC,

I've been playing around with Nova Launcher, and was wondering what the stock Pixel Launcher desktop grid is.. does anyone know the default desktop grid for both Nova and Pixel?

Cheers!

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't have Nova on my phone but if you do can't you just switch between the two and see for yourself

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello AC,

I've been playing around with Nova Launcher, and was wondering what the stock Pixel Launcher desktop grid is.. does anyone know the default desktop grid for both Nova and Pixel?

Cheers!

Stock Pixel 2XL

Attachments

• 7470.jpg
    7470.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 32

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
Doesn't the stock Pixel launcher alphabetize the apps? I don't remember, as I went with the Microsoft launcher right away. I've been thinking about trying other launchers for grins ... but alphabetizing the apps is necessary for my sanity, as I can't stand having a "mess" on my phone (my kitchen, yes, my phone, no!)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't the stock Pixel launcher alphabetize the apps?
No, but if you drag one app to another it creates a folder with both of them in it. And you can drop others into it. So I probably have about 40 apps on my main homescreen but all of them are in 11 neatly organized - and alphabetized (by me) - folders. Tap a folder, it opens, and you can tap the app you want. (I prefer Nova, but the Pixel launcher will do it too.)