3XL vs OP 7 Pro?

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I need a replacement Android handset as my S8 Plus has become useless overnight and I can't be bothered to do anything with it bar recycle it

I've always loved the Google phones for Vanilla Android, but has anyone here stacked the 3XL against the OP 7 Pro and if so; how did they get on and what was your preference?

I know the OP phones have rave reviews and a superb following, but the Pixel's are still superb phones and thinking they may be a better option 2nd hand, plus they have their superb cameras too!

Cheers for any thoughts/opinions

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I think that camera on the Pixel will be hard to beat ...but that said everywhere I look 7 Pro has great reviews and user favorite ...price on Oneplus is good too right now in stock ...I’d personally go with that Oneplus if you don’t mind the curve edges ...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What's most important to you in a phone? Camera and software support are the Pixel's main strengths (which are the most important things to me).

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
What's most important to you in a phone? Camera and software support are the Pixel's main strengths (which are the most important things to me).

Thanks

I'd rather have the full updates from Google and a great camera than other stuff that I'll probably never use (this is why I've sold my Note 10+ as I just don't use 95% of its capabilities and the IP 11 Pro Max has gone too as I just cannot get on with iPhones (should never have bought it haha)

I think I'll go for the 3XL unless I can find a 4XL with 128GB and at a sensible price!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez