Screen saver brightness

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
IMANUT46, try this...

1. Place the phone on the Pixel Stand.
2. Press the On/Off button
3. When you see the "Always On Screen" tap one time.
4. The "Cog" button will appear in the upper right corner.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
IMANUT46, try this...

1. Place the phone on the Pixel Stand.
2. Press the On/Off button
3. When you see the "Always On Screen" tap one time.
4. The "Cog" button will appear in the upper right corner.

This does not work either. I followed your instructions and my pixel 3 will not give me the screen you describe.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Good news. I was in a chat session with Google about this issue and others. They had me go through many settings. When the session was over 1 felt that the issue was not resolved. Somehow the issue was resolved after a reboot. But anyway, the problem has been solved. I wish I could tell you more but I want to thank all of you for your time and patience .

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Good news. I was in a chat session with Google about this issue and others. They had me go through many settings. When the session was over 1 felt that the issue was not resolved. Somehow the issue was resolved after a reboot. But anyway, the problem has been solved. I wish I could tell you more but I want to thank all of you for your time and patience .

Awesome, glad it's working.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Great....if you can let us know how you solved the problem it would be helpful to others

Simon Bozic

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
When I click the settings icon in screen saver options (watch or google photos), the app just crashes. Always. What can you set on watch?

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Great....if you can let us know how you solved the problem it would be helpful to others

As I said in a previous post, chat support had me try many different things. After the reboot, the problem went away. I wish I could be more specific but I just don't know what happened..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa