04-09-2021 12:21 AM
33 12
tools
    Picked up the 4a5g. The size is much better for me. Waiting for a Spigen case to arrive. Thanks to all that responded.
    You're welcome.
    03-18-2021 07:47 AM
    Ha! I thought I would be one of the only people to do this. I had the 4a and to be honest it's great but I found that my battery wasn't getting me through an entire day, I also found that the usability was nice because of the small size but I also wished it was a bit bigger when watching videos and reading... long story short I watched a few reviews and recently got the 4a 5g about 4 days ago......here's what I can tell you, I feel it's the perfect size for a phone. that's my opinion. I also have larger hands but it fits in a pocket unlike my s20 plus that was basically a flat screen tv and it's still rather slim too. the battery life is really all day 6 am to around 12 am with what I would consider normal use during the day, social media, phone calls, video, I don't game so can't say much about that...overall it's the 4a but better in just about all aspects for me. only thing I would say that kinda sucks is the case selection for the 4a 5g is limited and dbrand isn't selling skins until 12/12 for some reason..so I been fully naked with the phone for a few days waiting on my cheap case and screen protectors to come in. so there is that. I dunno I am happy overall with making the jump.
    I just picked up my first Pixel phone, and I love it!! I can't even believe I'm saying this. Never could I ever have imagined I would leave my once beloved Samsung family, but my S20 FE took amazingly BAD pictures; the REDs were so oversaturated and artificially enhanced/exaggerated, I just couldn't take it anymore. Plus, my battery life just melted away before my eyes. So i read up on the Pixel 4a 5g, and took the plunge, and ...wow! The battery life is so amazing! And the pictures! So accurate and realistically clear! This phone reminds me of my old 950 XL Windows phone. And the price! What's not to like about this phone? Sure...it doesn't have the specs of my old Samsung phones, but even though it seems kind of simplistic and basic, I'm so happy I picked it up. (my S8 and S10 actually took great pics; I don't know what happened to the S20 FE...). And I'm kinda liking pure basic Android, not mixed with all the extra Samsung bloat...
    03-30-2021 11:22 PM
    I have the Pixel 4a and I was surprised how great the battery life is. I can get a full day and a half on a charge. I don't do games but I do use it for work calls that can total 3-4 hours a day with Bluetooth on 24 hours a day. I also have Location, NFC, Google Maps location share, and wifi with wifi calling on continually. I usually charge it when it gets down to 30% or so.
    The Pixel 4a is the best value of any previous phone I've ever bought. My wife loves hers as well.
    03-31-2021 04:18 AM
    Can anyone tell me the difference between the 4a 5G unlocked version and the Verizon version? will the regular unlocked still work on Verizon?
    04-08-2021 05:54 AM
    Can anyone tell me the difference between the 4a 5G unlocked version and the Verizon version? will the regular unlocked still work on Verizon?
    I believe the only difference is that the Verizon has the Ultra Wide bands while the unlocked does not. The unlocked should work but you won't get access to Verizon ultra wide band 5g
    david61983 and bkdodger2 like this.
    04-08-2021 07:11 AM
    That is correct.. I'm using the unlocked on Verizon with no issues...
    04-08-2021 07:43 AM
    The UK version only has sub 6 as well because we barely have any 5G here as yet. But this phone is truly amazing and I am delighted with mine.
    04-08-2021 08:15 AM
    I'm up in Canada and I noticed my phone showing LTE+ now, which I think is a version of 5G. I'm am more and more pleased with this phone! The battery is such a surprise...I can't believe how long it lasts! And the camera takes outstanding pics. This phone is very underappreciated and exceeds expectations, especially when you look at its economical price!
    04-09-2021 12:21 AM
33 12