Pixel 6 looks hot - Leaks

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I only pray that this phone doesn't get marred by horrible battery life. Google is so inconsistent on this and finally got it right with the Pixel A series and most recently the Pixel 5.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I only pray that this phone doesn't get marred by horrible battery life. Google is so inconsistent on this and finally got it right with the Pixel A series and most recently the Pixel 5.

It would be awesome if the Pixel 6 line had excellent battery life to boot with that aweeom hardware setup.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Amen keep the battery Google... I feel like too many times I see upgrades and downgrades from companies... And definitely get a case for thr bump... Now give the people what they want!

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Random question but does anybody know if HTC has had any input on the latest Pixel phones that are out and possibly on the next? I'm just curious whatever happened to them. I found myself watching videos of the original Pixel lately and the hardware still impresses me to this day, even with the bezels. It was a such a solid feeling device and I loved the "wedge" idea that made the top of the phone thicker so there wouldn't be a camera bump. The build reminded me of my solid HTC One M7 (one of my fav devices of all time).

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
The Pixel 6 line is a great idea for an upgrade! Which are you planning to get - the smaller 6 or the Pro model?
I'm not sure. I'll have to wait to see what really is released, their actual sizes, etc. Leaks are usually pretty accurate, but not always, so the actual phone (s) may be different than what we think now

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure. I'll have to wait to see what really is released, their actual sizes, etc. Leaks are usually pretty accurate, but not always, so the actual phone (s) may be different than what we think now

This is so true! Always best to wait until we actually know what's coming before making a decision!

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I hope someday Google can be a bit more fun with their color options on their phones particularly now that the upcoming Android 12 looks more playful. Something like the 1st gen Pixel in Really Blue!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress