Pixel 6 looks hot - Leaks

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
All the current rumors circulating make the Pixel 6 look like an awesome phone. I'm 99% sure this will be my new phone this Fall.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I think it's going to be interesting... And although I agree that Pixel cameras are solid for the longest its time to step it up...im still interested to see what chip they develop more importantly...

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I think it's going to be interesting... And although I agree that Pixel cameras are solid for the longest its time to step it up...im still interested to see what chip they develop more importantly...

I couldn't agree more-so! That WhiteChapel chipset built in-house sounds very interesting to me. I'm really excited to see what kind of performance it can produce on the future of Pixel phones for sure!

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I know the design is polarising, but I really like the look of it. I think the white/black/orange look is pretty slick, but would like to see what other colours they might come out with (hoping there's a black/white model).

The Pixel 6/6 Pro looks like it's shaping up to be a really great device - one that Google might actually put some effort into this time round. Custom SoC, slick new design, in-screen fingerprint scanner, minimal bezel front with centered front camera, what looks like new camera sensors (based on the thickness of the camera bump - it's larger than any Pixel before it, which to me suggests new cameras), and fun colours. I'm actually really liking what I'm seeing.

Also Android 12 seems to be shaping up to look really nice too. This *could* be a pretty spectacular product from Google. Assuming it has large batteries and Google don't screw up in some other respect, I'd be happy to move from my Galaxy S21 Ultra over to the Pixel 6 Pro.

DigbyTheDog

Jan 4, 2018
Visit site
I like the look of the Pixel 6, but am happy I got the 5. The main reason being I'm not a fan of the in-screen fps. I do like the camera bump and three colours. I also like the possibility of three cameras, but would be disappointed if they were only available in a pro model, as I'm enjoying the size of the 5, after having a 4 xl. Anyways am still happy with my 5, but I can definitely see myself liking the 6.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Geordi La Forge approves of the look of the Pixel 6.

View attachment 334067
giphy.gif

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I like the look of the Pixel 6, but am happy I got the 5. The main reason being I'm not a fan of the in-screen fps. I do like the camera bump and three colours. I also like the possibility of three cameras, but would be disappointed if they were only available in a pro model, as I'm enjoying the size of the 5, after having a 4 xl. Anyways am still happy with my 5, but I can definitely see myself liking the 6.

I really like what they did with the three colours - if that *is* what they're doing! It would be nice if Google did a regular-sized device and then an XL version this time around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress