Adaptive brightness display issue

ccLuv2Cruz

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Having some issues with the adaptive brightness display option. The screen gets lighter and darker by itself. Yes I can turn it off; and sometimes I turn it off and on and it works properly for a while. Anyone else? Thanks.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
In your statement you say that it is getting lighter and darker by itself, what adaptive brightness is supposed to do, but you aren't saying what the your issue is.

Is it getting stuck or stops responding?

Are you trying to stop it from changing automatically?

Are you using a third party launcher?

Are you using the quick settings buttons or slider?

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Having some issues with the adaptive brightness display option. The screen gets lighter and darker by itself. Yes I can turn it off; and sometimes I turn it off and on and it works properly for a while. Anyone else? Thanks.

Mine once in while, gets real dark and then jumps back up to normal after a few seconds. Normally when a light condition suddenly changes. Almost like it does a quick little reset. It's been there since the November update and the January update didn't fix it unfortunately. I've read reports of this bug over on Reddit. Not sure if this is what you're referring to, but the auto brightness does act weird once on a while for sure.

HighwayBob

Dec 22, 2017
Visit site
I agree and I've seen the same thing. Sometimes my screen dims with NO change in ambient lighting conditions.

I haven't noticed it since the January update. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Lyphe 416

Dec 15, 2020
Visit site
Yep, having the SAME problem.

Starting to get really frustrated with my P6P. Most of all because I feel like an ***** for buying it so far. My gf has a iPhone 13. She seems to have none of the problems I'm always dealing with on the P6P and she keeps asking me why I bought it. Not sure I have a good answer for her anymore :/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non