This just started recently possibly after an update. Now when I get an incoming text via Textra, it actually places a bubble on the home screen that I have to swipe down and remove. I'm still getting the notification in the top which is ok. Any other P6P users that use Textra have this issue? I've wrote to their support, but no answer yet and their knowledge base didn't help. Like I said, it just started within the last week or so. Both the app and my P6P are up to date.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    10-29-2022 08:01 AM
    That's Android's chat bubble feature (Floating Notifications). Not sure if it's there because I don't have a Pixel, but chances are the option is still somewhere in your Notifications settings. If that's not the case (i.e. Textra isn't enabled or you don't have the feature enabled at all), then Textra should have that option in an in-app setting (kinda like FB Messenger).
    10-29-2022 12:05 PM
    Go to Settings>Notifications>Bubbles​ (in the system settings, not the Textra settings) and turn that off.
    htcrazy likes this.
    10-29-2022 02:20 PM
    Go to Settings>Notifications>Bubbles​ (in the system settings, not the Textra settings) and turn that off.
    Thanks B. Diddy. I didn't know that setting was there.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-29-2022 04:41 PM