Calendar invites from email

srampone

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello all,

Loving my pixel so far! Longtime apple user so the switch was a big one for me.

One question I have, my brother and I are business partners and he has an iPhone. This was great for setting up meetings and calendar events because he would send me a invite through iOS and it would go into my calendar and vise versa. I now receive an email that he has invited me to an even with the date/time/description but I can't transfer it to my calendar on my Pixel.

Is there any way to do this?

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

Loving my pixel so far! Longtime apple user so the switch was a big one for me.

One question I have, my brother and I are business partners and he has an iPhone. This was great for setting up meetings and calendar events because he would send me a invite through iOS and it would go into my calendar and vise versa. I now receive an email that he has invited me to an even with the date/time/description but I can't transfer it to my calendar on my Pixel.

Is there any way to do this?

What email app do you use? If you use inbox you may be able to have the invite get attached to the calendar automatically.

pyro530

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I have found that if you are using Gmail, you get an email, but there is no way to Accept/Decline. You have to go into the Calendar app to see the meeting request. From the actual meeting within Calendar, you say say if you are going to attend or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non