Glad to be back again!

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Had an original Pixel when they first came out and really liked it, but then I got romanticized by larger screens, and faster processors. I had a variety of phones, including the latest, a Galaxy S8. I just got an almost new Pixel and now I remember why I liked it so much. Pure Android, 8.1. It's hard to convince people about how good a Pixel is.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I found a really blue in almost new condition, not even a tiny scratch anywhere on it!! I put a Spigen Liquid Crystal case on it as soon as I took it out of the box. I would love to use it without the case, but it is almost disrespectful to scratch up or dent this work of art and function.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I found a really blue in almost new condition, not even a tiny scratch anywhere on it!! I put a Spigen Liquid Crystal case on it as soon as I took it out of the box. I would love to use it without the case, but it is almost disrespectful to scratch up or dent this work of art and function.
Nice! Really blue is my favourite colour. ☺️

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Make me an offer. Just kidding. Noticed a mint really blue on Swappa this morning. They are hard to find.

Last edited: