Charging Takes Over an Hour

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I got a solid day of battery on my watch. I'm okay about that. My plan is to charge while I shower and get dressed, etc. I left it on the charger for exactly an hour. It went from 19% to 77%. I was expecting 100% for an hour of charge. Always On is set to No.

I'm mostly interested in sleep tracking and steps taken.

I read that it should last 24 hours on a charge, but it needs to charge quicker than multiple hours. Any suggestions on when to charge without losing steps or sleep tracking?

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I got a solid day of battery on my watch. I'm okay about that. My plan is to charge while I shower and get dressed, etc. I left it on the charger for exactly an hour. It went from 19% to 77%. I was expecting 100% for an hour of charge. Always On is set to No.

I'm mostly interested in sleep tracking and steps taken.

I read that it should last 24 hours on a charge, but it needs to charge quicker than multiple hours. Any suggestions on when to charge without losing steps or sleep tracking?

The product page says it takes about 80 minutes to go 0-100%, and typically the last bit takes the longest.

I haven't gotten mine yet but plan on charging it at work after lunch daily during the week, which should leaves it with more than sufficient charge to manage sleep tracking (which I am given to understand requires the battery to be over 30%).

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
As I think about it - it does not matter how long it takes to charge if more than half an hour or hour. Any charging means it is not recording sleep or steps or something else. A long extension cord seems in order.

Since I prefer to keep many of my habits, sleeping or eating private. Overnight charging seems the ticket for me. Otherwise you will have to endure gaps.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine was at 29% when I put it on charge this morning at 5 AM. When I checked at 6 AM as I was about to shower to go to work it was at 100%.