Different features on different Nexus devices on the same JB version?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I noticed this while updating my Galaxy Nexus this morning and my Nexus 10 last night.

While updating an app on my phone, before I update the app I can see what the changes are which helps me decide whether to update it or not. Last night while updating on the Nexus 10 (same apps) I could not see what the changes were so I just had to throw caution to the wind and let it update.

Has anyone else noticed this? I just don't get why there would be a difference, especially in the same apps.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
The differences are related to hardware. Certain functions of apps require certain hardware features to be installed in your phone. The newer nexii, will see better and more features for their apps, compared to the older nexii as the hardware isn't there to support them.

Sorry I responded to the post title, and didn't entirely read your question. That may be something that you can turn on and off in the Google play settings. Or it could be tablet related. I honestly don't know a straight answer as I don't have an n10.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the response.

No, it is not a settings issue. Not really sure why it might be a tablet issue. Maybe some one else has noticed this in comparing 2 tablets or 2 phones?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed it again this morning with an update to Yelp. Nexus 10 didn't show what is new. Galaxy Nexus did. Kinda pissing me off now. :mad:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38