How to fix Google Play Store Not Downloading Large Apps?

RuiLou

Jul 4, 2019
Visit site
Whenever I download apps larger than 1GB, the download will stop at 95% saying "waiting for wifi" despite being connected to a fully stable internet connection. I tried switching to mobile data but to no avail. I have been suffering with this issue since then. Is there a way to fix this?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Whenever I download apps larger than 1GB, the download will stop at 95% saying "waiting for wifi" despite being connected to a fully stable internet connection. I tried switching to mobile data but to no avail. I have been suffering with this issue since then. Is there a way to fix this?
Hi , glad to see you made a account

RuiLou

Jul 4, 2019
Visit site
Hello! I'm glad I can finally ask for help about this issue. So apparently I tried downloading from a different app store or downloading an apk or file that is also large in size. And yes I tried uninstallong the google playupdates and reinstalling them but it didnt work.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello! I'm glad I can finally ask for help about this issue. So apparently I tried downloading from a different app store or downloading an apk or file that is also large in size. And yes I tried uninstallong the google playupdates and reinstalling them but it didnt work.
No problem, let's stay in the other post where you first started , that way not in both places.