Well, my Gnex died.

zakk87

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
SO I'm super irrirated. I'm on my 3rd galaxy nexus (the first one I dropped and it shattere not its fault) but the second one wouldnt stay on. Kept just suddenly not being on anymore. So back to amazon it went. The third one worked just fine for two weeks and suddenly the screen froze. An off yellow-ish hue color with a few streaks in it. I had to pull the battery because the power button did nothing. When I put the battery back in, nothing. Just dead.

Samsung has some quality control problems here. As much as I love the phone, I dont think im getting another one.

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear about the phone problems you're having. I swear I don't remember seeing all these problems for the GSII outside of the GPS issue

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately any production run of phones there are going to bad devices. It's almost impossible to have 100% working as they should. Based on statistics and standard deviations it would take a company a LONG time and a huge amount of money just to get that 100%. Therefore you got 2 of the problem phones which sucks I know I had the same problem with RIM and the OG Blackberry Curve. While QC may be to blame, Samsung is a pretty quality and reputable company but no one is perfect.

Reactions: crzycrkr

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I've seen none of those problems on my GN. Can't help but wonder if it may be related to some app/apps that you are trying to run on it. Some of them don't play well with ICS yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez