Who said the Nexus can't take good photos...

Zeinzu

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
The people who complain complain to complain. The Nexus camera is fine. If they want top quality photos they need to wait for the tech to become standard or buy a damn $500 camera.

Sent from my AOSP Android 4.1.1 Galaxy Nexus

DSeven7

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Great photo, thanks for sharing. I don't have any complaints regarding the Nexus camera.

Sent from my Jelly Bean infected Nexus device

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Wow, great shot. What camera app did you use to take that photo?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Saucz

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
photo.jpg

I concur

sddfdds

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
It's a nice scene, but not the greatest photograph ever. Let's stop being so bitter about the reality that the camera is ok but not up to par with other phones.

Reactions: tx_tuff

dacp283

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't see anything wrong with any of these pics considering. I own a Canon MK II 5D if I want professional pics that will be framed at 8x10. These pics look great. Y'all quit hating just to hate. Matter of fact I get a lot of compliments on pictures taken in the past with my DX and now my Nexus. It's all about the limits and using it in an environment that will take advantage of the cameras capabilities.

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
proves what people have been saying for years... phone cameras are great for casual photography. If I need to take photos for work (requiring either higher quality or a time/date stamp) I have a Panasonic Lumix with me to use.

Krnmc

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Awesome pictures =) i must agree in that yes Camera on phones can take great and fantastic pictures. But we cant expect it as if we are shooting it with dslr.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

KQ9

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Most of these photos look fine to the average user. A photographer would be easily able to spot the clipping and amount of noise in any of the low light photos. But thats expected, its a low cost hardware and anyone serious about photos would get a decent hardware. Plus people seem to judge whether the camera is good or not based on the scene not the actual performance..

Reactions: dcdttu

ngb802

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I personally thought the nexus had a great camera, most of the reviews on YouTube said it was average, compared to my old RAZR maxx, thunderbolt, stratosphere, it's way better the only phone I had that took better pics was my iPhone 4s

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress