How many of you guys have two Honor 8s?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I just sent my Moto Z back to Amazon bc the battery was way too small and I was forced to keep the battery mod on it at all times. I've got to replace it and I'm thinking either the Moto Z Play, Nexus 6p 64g or actually getting another Honor 8 but this time it will be the 64g in Pearl color. Would it be crazy to have two Honor 8s or do some of you have two of them currently? Thanks a bunch.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
294995dd11afcaac5ff94c58f1a8c5e6.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I believe @edwin walke has 4 Honor 8s, one of each color.

If it can't get out of your mind, go for it.
I just might do it. I did like having my 32g 6p bc it was my second device with a large screen. The Honor 8 is my daily or go to phone. I also always would have rather had a 64g 6p so I think that's why I let it go. I'm looking at three devices which are: Honor 8 64g, Moto Z Play and Nexus 6p 64g. Tough group to make a choice on.

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I believe @edwin walke has 4 Honor 8s, one of each color.

If it can't get out of your mind, go for it.

Yep, got one of each color. Just bought one from Amazon (black) that is coming from HK and suppose to be USA version for $158. If it is not I can return it. I shuffle my H2O sim cards among these. This text is coming from my white 64gb that i bought on black Friday from Honor USA for $349 and included 2 Honor flip cases white and blue and several silver and blue snap cases plus the accessory kit.

Love these more every day. You should go for another. I would check Amazon.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I just might do it. I did like having my 32g 6p bc it was my second device with a large screen. The Honor 8 is my daily or go to phone. I also always would have rather had a 64g 6p so I think that's why I let it go. I'm looking at three devices which are: Honor 8 64g, Moto Z Play and Nexus 6p 64g. Tough group to make a choice on.

I think it would be awesome if you got another one - especially one of a different colour. Let us know what you decide!

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Are you aware you just got scammed?

Yep, will not be the first time. Have always gotten my money back from Amazon. The others have been USA sellers all new to Àmazon. Thought I would give the HK seller a try. Amazon listed the phone as NEW with USA warranty.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I think it would be awesome if you got another one - especially one of a different colour. Let us know what you decide!
I've now got it narrowed down to another Honor 8 or the Moto Z Play. I've read the battery is awesome on the Z Play. On the other hand I really want to try the Pearl color out and also get a 64g.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I've now got it narrowed down to another Honor 8 or the Moto Z Play. I've read the battery is awesome on the Z Play. On the other hand I really want to try the Pearl color out and also get a 64g.
I would say just try out the Pearl color while there are all of these holiday sales going on. At the same time, if the Z Play is equal to the price of that, go with the Play.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I have the white Honor 8, and it is gorgeous. I've also looked at the Play, and it looks sick! Definitely a tough decision!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I would say just try out the Pearl color while there are all of these holiday sales going on. At the same time, if the Z Play is equal to the price of that, go with the Play.

In this case, since he already has a Honor 8, I would suggest the z play so he can try something different. Both are great though.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
In this case, since he already has a Honor 8, I would suggest the z play so he can try something different. Both are great though.
I agree as much as I want the Pearl, I think I'm going to go for the Z play so I will have something to change it up some. I'm always switching my SIM cards back and forth. I keep two numbers only bc I moved to Birmingham, AL for a year and I ended up just keeping the Bham number even though I moved back to Mississippi. Mostly though my main number stays in the Honor 8 as it is a good size for a daily phone. My only regret with my honor 8 is that had only waited another week, I could have grabbed the 64g for the price I paid for the 32g. It's cool though. I put a 64gb in my Honor so I should be okay. Plus I don't download anything big. I stream everything anyways. Then having two phones I've got plenty of room between both devices. My first Honor 8 that I ended up exchanging for the 6p bc of the timing only was the Blue. Now I have the Black. It was a tough choice between the two colors as that Blue is pretty awesome. The Blue is a cool and unique shade so I give it maybe a slight edge on the Black but like very slight. Both look good.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a pearl white 64 gig I can let go at a good price with a new screen protector and a case, if anyone if interested let me know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87