When HTC 10 voLTE update available for india?

A

AC Question

I updated to Nogat.. but there is no voLTE option enable.. at now I'm using JIO sim on my HTC 10.. please suggest...

Dr Vinod1

Mar 27, 2017
Visit site
I updated to Nogat.. but there is no voLTE option enable.. at now I'm using JIO sim on my HTC 10.. please suggest...

HTC 10 does not support voLte you can't use Wi-Fi, if used you will not receive any calls or make calls, I have ported from Reliance to Jio, now I receive calls only if mobile data is on. Can't use any hotspots as you will not receive or make calls, you can't use Bluetooth for calls, can't access ice view in HTC 10 if you are using Jio in HTC 10 phone, and customer care tells that they can't help or take complaint. Pathetic, this is my personal experience.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
HTC 10 does not support voLte you can't use Wi-Fi, if used you will not receive any calls or make calls, I have ported from Reliance to Jio, now I receive calls only if mobile data is on. Can't use any hotspots as you will not receive or make calls, you can't use Bluetooth for calls, can't access ice view in HTC 10 if you are using Jio in HTC 10 phone, and customer care tells that they can't help or take complaint. Pathetic, this is my personal experience.

That sucks, in the US VOLTE works just fine with the unlocked US model.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo