Sense Home Launcher-News, Theme

McDoogie

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Alright guys, I have the Unlocked HTC 10 with AT&T. I recently got an update in Google Play for "Sense Home Launcher - News, Theme" app. After the update I noticed that the background color of the folders on my home screen when from black to grey. How can I fix this? Also if I long press on my home screen and select "sense home settings" and then select "check for updates" it takes me to the play store and the app now says that my device is not compatible.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
That's weird. Have you tried a reboot? Just for reference, this is what my "sense home settings" screen​ looks like. I too have the unlocked.

Attachments

• 14004.jpg
    14004.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 41

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Alright guys, I have the Unlocked HTC 10 with AT&T. I recently got an update in Google Play for "Sense Home Launcher - News, Theme" app. After the update I noticed that the background color of the folders on my home screen when from black to grey. How can I fix this? Also if I long press on my home screen and select "sense home settings" and then select "check for updates" it takes me to the play store and the app now says that my device is not compatible.
Mine does the same thing... It happened after the last update it received, plus it looks like my icons got smaller

McDoogie

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I haven't seen anything else, I have an icon pack so I don't know if icons have changed. but I'm glad you guys are experiencing the same thing and now I know it's not just me.