no market on cm7

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Sup guys. My girl has an HTC Aria and this thread popped up when I entered my original post title of "No market on CM7 Aria" So here is my post.

I got CM7 working fine on the Aria. There is no market, nor market apk in the phone(used stock file manager to check). I went ahead and downloaded the latest Gapps file, put it on the root, ran clockworkmod to install it. The phone freezes when I select Go Back so I cant get to the reboot menu one step back. So I battery pull, reboot normal, and the desktop, app drawer, and file folder all are still void of the Market. So how would you approach this certain issue? Thanks guys. BTW yes I love my new X

Update: I went to the market online on the phones browser. I searched for and installed Astro yet it shows nowhere on the phone , even though on the market it says Installed when I bring it up in a search. Same w Lookout and a few other google apps like Maps. This is bugging my girl now and she has to leave soon. Thanks if your able to help

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I would try a full wipe, and maybe a fresh install if that doesn't work.

Yes I did that before coming here cuz that is the first thing I thought of. Everything works great in the build except this app issue. I had her check some other apps on the online market and they all say installed but wth are they,lol

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes I did fresh install of both. I think, since she just wants to be rooted and have apps2sd, I'm just gona flash back one level to the froyo build and see how that turns out. But thanks for chiming in. Few have since the Aria is so popular lol

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes I did fresh install of both. I think, since she just wants to be rooted and have apps2sd, I'm just gona flash back one level to the froyo build and see how that turns out. But thanks for chiming in. Few have since the Aria is so popular lol

Haha yeah, it's a severely underrated device.

If that's all she wants, maybe try Liberated Froyo.

Reactions: jerseyboy357

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699