accidently deleted the people or contacts app.

duke8804

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I rooted my phone and installed the superuser zip. everything worked great. i was removing programs with titanium backup and I must have accidently removed the people or contacts app to view all my contacts i looked through the system/apps/ folder but could not find anything that looked like what i wanted. i may have over looked it though. please help me to reinstall this app.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Download CleanROM or any other ROM....

Open the zip with WinRAR and go into system and then apps...

you should find what your looking for somewhere around there. Then just drag it to your desktop and send it to you sdcard. Then install with your fav File Manager. ;)

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Here I pulled all the contact and people apk files for you. There are 4 of them and one is a widget since you were not SPECIFIC on what you deleted. Install them all and hopefully you will be golden. It wont hurt to install over one if its already there.

ContactsProvider.apk, CSPeopleSyncService.apk, HtcContacts.apk, and htccontactswidgets3D.apk

Good luck its in RAR format so use winrar or such to extract.

Download:
Contacts-People

Reactions: vergo40

mysticaly4u

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
will this work on jelly bean, I've been trying to find it. is it possible to put it back up. I'm not liking the new people widget i would like the 1x4 widget back

Steve Wonderly

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Would you be able to repost the files you linked? The dropbox link is dead and I'm trying to find one of the apps you have listed in that rar file. Thank you.