Google Music update and lack of Market update on 3D

Kash76

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I know that there are ways to manually update the market on the 3D but why haven't we been updated when even my wife's EVO 4G has the new market?

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I have both of the updates and am liking them both. Their music selection is pretty good too. That actually surprised me. I thought that it would be very limited at first. The pricing is on par with other download services. I have been loving GM since its early beta days. Plus it has saved me a lot of space on my cell.

onesie13

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I've read that other android phones not on sprint are not getting the new market as well so i don't really know why not.

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Sprint has nothing to do with the updates to core Google apps such as the Market. That's all Google. I've had my E3D since launch and it just finally updated to the newest Market yesterday.

keviny11

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Well, if you have multi google accounts, log off default account from the market.
And re-log in will allow you to get new market home includes music.

Kevin_G_Sanchez

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I have music now on my market!!!! No new tab but there is ads now for artists. Also when I search for an artist, the categories are apps, games, movies, and now music. Anybody also see it?!?!

Google

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Try this guys, it may work for you.

Go into settings>applications> find the market and force close and clear data. Reboot and enter the market.

Obviously I don't have a 3vo but thus has worked for other devices.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

This worked like a charm, thank you.

speedtouch

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

Go into settings>applications> find the market and force close and clear data. Reboot and enter the market.

Darn, it did not work for me. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Ep3n3wp

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Worked... Thanks

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

92turbo2

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
if you manually downloaded the apk file, it will continue to update itself as thats what i did to my EVO 4G and i got the new market a couple days ago

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87