Win a free Evo 3D from Sprint

Jackietreehorn

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone read the fine print to see how much of our souls we're selling into the marketing dept? Might be none, but just curious if anyone had and can save me some reading later before I enter. :D

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Anyone read the fine print to see how much of our souls we're selling into the marketing dept? Might be none, but just curious if anyone had and can save me some reading later before I enter. :D

You sold your soul to GOOGLE, and Facebook a long time ago ... What's one more. ;)

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I just did it and gave me an error after submitting. Told me to retry. Re-entered my info and told me I've already submitted and try again tomorrow. Waste of time.

yourfriendmat

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I am not a wiener

Yes you are. ;)

Yeah, I feel like this is a pretty blatant attempt at feeling out the Evo 3D interest level. I'm not completely sure this is for real, so I asked them for a website with an update list of winners. If it is for real, I suppose 32 Evo 3Ds * ~$500/Evo = $16,000 for an add campaign/interest level indication isn't too bad, but I'm not in marketing... it could be a terrible idea for all I know :p

Anyway, in response to your actual question, I imagine they will require the use of your picture/name for advertising at the very least should you win.

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Don't forget to try with all of your numbers if you have multiple lines. I am a 2x loser today.

-----
Sent from my CDMA Hero. I got some hot Ginger-on-Hero action here!

yourfriendmat

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
@Jackietreehorn

I tead through the rules, and you have to sign an affidavit to release your info for publicity purposes

7. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: A potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, or in the event that an Instant Game Prize confirmation or Instant Game Prize is returned undeliverable, the Instant Game Prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded to alternate Instant Game Winner. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian must sign the Affidavit/Release on the potential winner’s behalf.

The people that are running the competition are:
Euro RSCG 4D Impact

They seem to manage brand impact (yet their site looks like a 90's web designer took a crap, albeit from an expensive meal, on a web design program), offering more support for the idea of them using it for marketing (which was obvious) and putting out feelers for device interest, aka impact (only slightly less obvious).

Reactions: Jackietreehorn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress