Bigger Fonts, Evo 3d!

rony1973

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Got the Evo 3D, LOVE IT...BUT for some reason it "looks" so much smaller than my older Evo 4G!!! Can I download a new font package so I can make the font bigger without rooting it? Thanks

neilept

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
me too, I think the combination of the 3d is making it seem worse, too. It takes a while for my eyes to focus. I was able to change the font of twitter (at least for the list of tweets under it's settings), but the actual tweets are small also.
Right now I'm living with it, but it would be great if there is a solution. I'm getting too old to read such small letters :-[

buckless

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Go to settings and increase the font size from Medium to Large.

there is no setting besides in email to do that.in email you can increase sizebut thats only once you open something.if they don't unlock so we can run custom roms this is a deal breaker for me and it's going back.:mad:

waynew73

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Same issue here and i don't think there is a general setting for font size. Only core app, I can change is in email (exchange). Other than that, I can go app to app and check within.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

zapjb

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Late to the party. But since ICS 4.0.3 the above fix doesn't work. I tried a half dozen or so apps. YMMV but the best I found at increasing the font 110%, anything over 110% looked weird. Was Big Font Pro(change font size) 1.0. And it's not the app to be found in Google Play nor F-Droid. This comes 'bundled' with the 1Mobile Market app. The downloaded app is named 1MobileMarket_com.tiny.android.big.font.pro_304.apk. & this apk came up clean on Jotti, VirusTotal & my Win7 Emsisoft. After installing both I scanned with Dr. Web Light & was clean. I'm happy with the results. Got it here: hxxp://www.1mobile.com/big-font-prochange-font-size-743516.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress