Texts showing out of order

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
I get this issue consistently when texting in coke reward points.

And I had issues with back to back to back texts from a friend in CA (I'm on the other side of the states in MD). His would come in out of order if he sent a bunch at once.

Other than that, I have not had any issues. Seems tied to stuff being sent seconds apart for me. So might be more of an issue w/ auto split texts

monkeyzero

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
My Nexus S doesn't do it. If it were Sprint, I would surely have the same issue, but I don't. Nor have I seen it with any of the blackberrys and palm pres that I have had.

That's all well and good, but I was commenting on you saying it was an HTC issue, which its clearly not when it happens on a Samsung phone.
As for your "nexus s doesn't do it so its not Sprint", stop trying to argue just to argue. That's no help.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

monkeyzero

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
The fact is its a sprint network thing. They know it. They admit it. Someone else on here also explained it.

redtooth

May 7, 2011
Visit site
The fact is its a sprint network thing. They know it. They admit it. Someone else on here also explained it.

Yes it's a Sprint issue. My pre did it my wife's blackberry does it and my nexus s 4g. Does it from time to time.