Only 1 email account at a time >:/

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so I've always had two email accounts set up via the Mail app.

About 2 months ago, I started to notice that when I set up my exchange account and then set up a Yahoo! account I can only access one of them; as in the Exchange account disappears!

Now, I've tried to re-add the account but then it says it already exists, I just can't get to it. The drop-down menu that's supposed to give you the options to pick which mailbox you want to look at only shows the current one selected.

Am I missing something here? It didn't used to be like this and it seems like a glitch or software screw-up.

Anybody else experiencing this? Solutions? Help?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Do this,,, open mail app,, delete all accounts,, close app. Go into settings,, apps, manage apps, mail app, then force stop and clear everything. Go back to mail app and all should be good. Start fresh and set up your accounts.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Only 1 email account at a time >:/

Do this,,, open mail app,, delete all accounts,, close app. Go into settings,, apps, manage apps, mail app, then force stop and clear everything. Go back to mail app and all should be good. Start fresh and set up your accounts.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Is this a surefire solution? As in, you had the issue yourself and this fixed it?

Thanks!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This solution has worked many times for many things with the issues you are having for many different functions besides email. If it dont work then you only wasted 10 mins.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I understand this solution, as I have tried it for many apps...

What I was asking is if this was true and tried solution to this specific problem. You basically gave Customer Service's cookie-cutter solution to do a battery pull. Very general.

BUT, I understand you were trying to help, so for that, I do thank you, sir.