WORKING NETFLIX! NEW![Kinged Kingdom v1.4] + [AllianceROM][r7.7]

cardude10

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello ,
I am using WORKING NETFLIX! NEW![Kinged Kingdom v1.4] + [AllianceROM][r7.7] HybriD 3D , so far its good. The issue I am having when trying to use the HTC hub it keeps on saying I need network connection to use this application that there is no internet connection but connection is there .

Anyone seen the issue . Also how do I customize the bootscreen

rcb213

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: WORKING NETFLIX! NEW![Kinged Kingdom v1.4] + [AllianceROM][r7

Press the power button for a couple of seconds until it gives you the power of devices, restart, airplane mode, etc. at the bottom it will say something like "Network Connection". Make sure thats turned on, and for the custom bootscreens you might have to go to the developers website to see if there is any other bootscreens. " Kingsrom.com "
I hope this helped :)

cardude10

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

Ok, finally htc sync worked . Know the issue I am having is internet doesn't work with 4g I keep on getting message that page is not available . I switched to 3g and everything works fine . I am running PRL version 60680 .
Does sprint has any app which I can download for 4g issues :)

rcb213

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Ok, finally htc sync worked . Know the issue I am having is internet doesn't work with 4g I keep on getting message that page is not available . I switched to 3g and everything works fine . I am running PRL version 60680 .
Does sprint has any app which I can download for 4g issues :)
Nope there is no know apps that i know of. Did you read the description of the ROM to see what was working and what wasn't?
If it doesn't say heres a rom that has everything working, same developer.
the ROM is fast and smooth and i know everything works on it.AllianceROM Sense 2.1 HybriD 3D ota 7.6 Stock Only!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy