Sprint lovers rom with more freedom kernal battery life

Dark_Majesty_06

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I just flashed Sprint lovers and the more freedom kernal.. I'm just curious how much battery life I should expect.. I heard people are getting 34 hours out of thief battery with light to moderate use.. what should a user have with moderate to heavy use be getting for battery? I have been looking at the stock battery stats from the battery option in about phone.. I have a stock EVO battery and I just want to keep the best battery life I can.. I keep setcpu at 499 max and 248 min.. so any advice or tips for my search of great battery life?

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Others factors that help with battery life (not saying this is your problem or not) is cell strength and the widgets you have (the ones that refresh). The only time I got 34 hrs on a Sense rom was with little usage. Right now I'm on CM7 and my normal battery life with moderate usage is around 15-18 hours. That is with excellent cell service and WiFi around 50% with no widgets that refresh.

Dark_Majesty_06

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Ahh.. 10-15 hours would be nice. My best yet is moderate use with beweather widget, Facebook widget and decent cell strength at its best.. was 18 hours on and 7.5 hours actually being used. So I'm guessing 34 is unattainable at my usage level. I would like to get at least get 10 on moderate to heavy. Would upping my refresh rates on widgets and setting my governor to ondemand maybe help my cause? I'm using juicedefender on aggressive mode.. so any suggestions are welcome.. my main use is internet, text and YouTube/netflix..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress