Unrevoked3/EVO fresh help!

bagger

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Fresh will do one boot loop on the first flash... that was my favorite rom until cyanogen started blowing our minds! Sometimes people will double wipe before they flash, just to be safe. Try wiping everything 2x, can't hurt to try that!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Wait!!! Which rom was it?

Fresh is Known for a boot loop...

you might wanna check out Damage control or Baked snack or whatever its called...

Even Toast's t0ast3d de1ight...

MAKE SURE YOU WIPE!!! Dont be a Dirty boy... :confused:

Fresh will do one boot loop on the first flash... that was my favorite rom until cyanogen started blowing our minds! Sometimes people will double wipe before they flash, just to be safe. Try wiping everything 2x, can't hurt to try that!

F!n!$h3R v3 sparked my interest. Maybe I'll try DamageControl 3.2 or Baked Snack V.7 when I get home since I can't download them at work :(

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I dont think so that more access but i believe you can get a few roms on there... check it out...

I saw they had Damage Control for free but it doesn't look like the most updated version. Checking some fo the other ones out just in case.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Gotta Stay Calm and assertive... You'll Figure it out...

Just wait until you dive deeper into Rooting... your just in the first stage of it...

Wait till you need to Reboot everything just for Eng-Hboot So you can flash Cynaogen

Then come tell me about Cursing up a storm...

bagger

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Gotta Stay Calm and assertive... You'll Figure it out...

Just wait until you dive deeper into Rooting... your just in the first stage of it...

Wait till you need to Reboot everything just for Eng-Hboot So you can flash Cynaogen

Then come tell me about Cursing up a storm...

Hahaha! That was a biotch! Glad we can laugh now!

Vdub, gotta get that cherry popped sooner or later, us guys will be around to help (and peer pressure) you! ;)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Now get at it NUB!!!

yea I went there... :confused:

I'm gonna have to dedicate more time for this when I'm home. Work is getting in the way of me doing this the right way ;)

I feel like I'm so close to getting it but I have "responsibilities" and "duties" to take care of at work :p Why can't I just focus on teh improtant things at work like rooting my phone?

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna have to dedicate more time for this when I'm home. Work is getting in the way of me doing this the right way ;)

I feel like I'm so close to getting it but I have "responsibilities" and "duties" to take care of at work :p Why can't I just focus on teh improtant things at work like rooting my phone?

I actually did all this while i was at work... :confused:

Right now i have my legs up Chillin Eatin a banana calling a Carrier so my Manager... haha Easy Peasy

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I actually did all this while i was at work... :confused:

Right now i have my legs up Chillin Eatin a banana calling a Carrier so my Manager... haha Easy Peasy

I can post on forums at work and all, just can't download anything :(

gordo2dope

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got my first rom flashes on with unrevoked 3, using their clockwork and EVOlutionX. So far so good, havent use the phone because im taking FOREVER to load my TITANIUM backup files...

this is my questions about that. Is there any quicker way to AUTO install/allow your whole backup to run by itself. right now the restore is running and I have to install and hit done for EVERY app on here... this is even with the BATCH mode running. so this is 200+ apps (including stock ones)

Sorry if this is the wrong place for the questions. I just figured I would post here since this is where I learned. Any suggestion would be appreciated THANKS!

EDIT:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
nevermind... i looks like you have to do it no matter what. It stopped asking after some point and the rest were automatic. But still took me a while.

Last edited:

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Was gonna use Simple Root to try to see if that would work but when it reads the PC36IMG.zip file it says its older and doesn't want to update. Since my phone was already rooted via unrEVOked3 would it be safe to assume that I can skip over the "Root" step and go right to "Unlock NAND"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZCY