Anyone else find it weird the EVO 4G has a red ring around the camera lens?

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I kind of like it. The red theme works. I plan on replacing the stock battery with the Seido one and am a little disappointed that it to is not red.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
maybe this will be HTC's new signature. interesting how they changed the red earpiece in the end. maybe they got some flak from Sprint as it looked too Verizony.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
maybe this will be HTC's new signature. interesting how they changed the red earpiece in the end. maybe they got some flak from Sprint as it looked too Verizony.

One of their other phones is yellow on the inside the way the Incredible and Evo are red. (not sure which device it is off the top of my head)

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I am finding alot of posts on People complaining about one thing or another on The New EVO \ Sprint. Just realize people HTC is not making a phone that will make everyone happy. They are making a phone that will make alot of people happy. If you don't want it because of one thing or another, then stop whining and go get a piece of junk iPhone, and pay out the butt for all of the services that it has to offer. Just my 2 cents. Not trying to flame anyone person, but it is getting pretty crazy on the forums with I don't like this and I don't like that, and why didn't they do this or that.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
One of their other phones is yellow on the inside the way the Incredible and Evo are red. (not sure which device it is off the top of my head)

i think HTC should do something easily recognizable and universal like a red camera ring. it would help build their brand despite carrier. "oh you have an HTC phone." and would help give people a comfort and familiarity with their brand.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I am finding alot of posts on People complaining about one thing or another on The New EVO \ Sprint. Just realize people HTC is not making a phone that will make everyone happy. They are making a phone that will make alot of people happy. If you don't want it because of one thing or another, then stop whining and go get a piece of junk iPhone, and pay out the butt for all of the services that it has to offer. Just my 2 cents. Not trying to flame anyone person, but it is getting pretty crazy on the forums with I don't like this and I don't like that, and why didn't they do this or that.

i think it was just an observation.

Gameboy70

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm just glad the phone is black. I remember being mortified when a pre-announcement spy shot of the "Supersonic" showed the phone to be white. That would've been a nightmare.

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm just glad the phone is black. I remember being mortified when a pre-announcement spy shot of the "Supersonic" showed the phone to be white. That would've been a nightmare.

Yeah, white wouldn't go over with me too well. I prefer black. The black and red on the Evo looks nice as hell though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty