Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
i am the most excited about the two way video chat. i mean who would have thought that you would be video chatting on your cell phone. that seems very star trekish and futuristic. having this phone will def put you way ahead of the rest of the kids on the block. especially my friends with the !phone...

jpena53

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Win

I am most excited by the Wimax so when I live in an area, I will be able to utilize the full speed. But its hard to not be equally excited by all of the features this amazing phone has.:D

ctrlhomer

May 20, 2010
Visit site
As being known as a computer help guy, I tend to find myself fixing peoples computers. Since bring them home is not also ideal and if they don't have a high bandwidth internet being able to connect to the internet using it as a 4G hotspot, makes me really excited and makes fixing their computer take less time :)

SouthernBelle

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Where, oh, where to begin??? The Android platform, the kicking 4.3" screen, the blazing Snapdragon. So many, many reasons, so little time and space..............
Pick me please!

Timesjudge

May 20, 2010
Visit site
The EVO is a bundle of pure cool that exudes raw power. If I had to pick a favorite feature, I think it would be the synergy between the brain and body of the phone. You can't just love this phone for its body, sexy though it is. Ok, maybe you can. But the awesomeness which is Android empowers these sleek curves of luscious hardware to reach their full potential. Android itself completely shines when put in control of this amazing phone. The magnitude of features such as dual cameras, enormous screen, and the raw power make this phone something akin to Einstein in the body of a god.

Rykar

May 20, 2010
Visit site
HDMI for the win!

HDMI output would be great! I would love to be able to take my phone with my movies to my parents house so that they could watch them.

2swol

May 20, 2010
Visit site
300 meets Troy meets Gladiator with a twist of Predator!! Yess you can't choose one and no matter who comes to the field it will be a blood bath!!

I want to take my massive screen and crush Apples with it while recording it in HD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sergihf10