Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

megagamer44

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
Now i cannot use this as a phone but i will use this as my ipad since i dislike apple and love htc why not givit a go on trying to win one ive lucked out on the incredible and nexus one contests so i hope i win it and good luck to all you dudes (and dudettes)

tlemense

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to ditching my slow BlackBerry 8530 processor for the Snapdragon. That, and getting rid of a barely functional BB OS for Android 2.1 (hopefully 2.2 not too far in the future).

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Been on crackberry's forum 1st post here.
I would love this phone for couple reason's. I love the video chat feature (all my family left Michigan to Florida due to lost job's) I really miss seeing them. My 2 year old son would love to see grandma and papa more often (by way of video chat).
#2 I was going to get this phone. But Now my wife just found out last week that they are closing here school. (School Teacher) So she has no job or our benefits starting June 22nd. So there goes my hopes of buying this up in smoke.

#3 My BlackBerry Curve 8330 is driving me nuts with memory drains and lock up's. Can't erase anything else. So a faster processor with more memory would be a very nice want!

Thank you for reading my long post.

LeviTheGeek

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am really excited about this phone for one reason. Overkill. Just saying EVO leaves a foul taste in my iPhone toting co-workers mouths. I need this phone for it's Kryptonite capabilities against the Android haters.

mrssexcee1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Yesssssssssssssss

I cant wait , I am in need of speed the evo will be the best phone for me. I love the screen its captivating I am anticipating heart beating fast Im salivating. I love the style and its not too big a techie at heart and a love for an 8Gig. Cant wait for this phone to launch June 4th but If I can get it early now that would be a start. Please choose me Im down for the cause in need of 4g where is my round of applause :D!!!!

JoshUng

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually looking forward to screen. There was somethinga bout how the multitouch has been improved, and of course that big display is a plus as well.

PretoEvo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Wow, to pick just one thing. I am excited about the 4gSnapdragonVideoConferencing4.3InchScreen. Just in case you don't really consider that one thing, I'll go with the Snapdragon.

sag7392

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Simple Reason

With all of the bells and whistles (screen size, processor, memory, video capability, camera's, 4 freakn' G, and a kickstand) that the HTC EVO 4G has...it can honestly say the following-

An edited clean quote from the movie, Training Day-

"King Kong ain't got crap on the HTC EVO 4G"!

-and-

In regards to the hype of the HTC EVO 4G...here is another edited quote, taken from the movie Friday Night Lights-

"Should we believe the hype? What hype? The hype about the HTC EVO 4G? Naw, hype is something that is not for real. The HTC EVO 4G is all real."

Which is why I want this device more than a fat kid wants cake :D.

Nuff said!

Last edited:

YeOj

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Lag Free Experience

The feature I am looking forward to the most is the "lag free experience"! Coming from a Palm Pre, I'm not sure what I will do with all the free time I will have on my hands due to the lack of lag while using my phone. ;)

smartphonephan

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait for the HTC EVO

The best feature has to be the 8 mp camera! I was going to buy a new digital camera, but if I wil this...I can have my phone and a quality digital camera all in one!

salpiche

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Amazon.com movie streaming, just knowing that I will be able to watch streaming video from Amazon when I am on the road is enough on my case.

PattOwn

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
The most exciting feature about the Evo is the screen and the HDMI port. My girlfriend realy wants one of these but I can't buy one for her. Pick me so I don't have to sleep on the couch, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa