Look like im pre-ordering 2morrow!!

ostrange

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just found out im gettin my vacation check early (june 3rd) and ill have enough money for the EVO! I called radio shack today and they said they have 3 orders left and this was at the time they were closing.Ill be up bright and early to grab one of the last ones.Since RS has a buy back program im sure i can get anywhere btwn $50-$75 for my pre! plus ive made a lil money over the weekend that im puttin aside CANT WAIT!!

ostrange

May 15, 2010
Visit site

ostrange

May 15, 2010
Visit site
FML! Didnt realize that i cant pre-order until my upgrade date which is june 1st.Theres 3 preorders left in the radio shack i went to today.The guy workin there said there might be a good chance of gettin more for the launch date so i guess i have to wait and see.When he looked at my palm pre he said the vaule was 10-20 dollars!!! i think its worth more then that,Considering theres a lil crack at the top! but the screen is pretty clear still and everything else looks fine.Imma step into best buy and see how much they can give me there.Lets see what happens! hopefully i can flood the forums with u guys on launch date.

cdlampley

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
FML! Didnt realize that i cant pre-order until my upgrade date which is june 1st.Theres 3 preorders left in the radio shack i went to today.The guy workin there said there might be a good chance of gettin more for the launch date so i guess i have to wait and see.When he looked at my palm pre he said the vaule was 10-20 dollars!!! i think its worth more then that,Considering theres a lil crack at the top! but the screen is pretty clear still and everything else looks fine.Imma step into best buy and see how much they can give me there.Lets see what happens! hopefully i can flood the forums with u guys on launch date.

My upgrade isn't until June 1st and I was able to pre-order at Radio Shack. I'm not sure why you can't also.

tadrscin#AC

May 17, 2010
Visit site
My upgrade isn't until June 1st and I was able to pre-order at Radio Shack. I'm not sure why you can't also.

For whatever reason, some RS stores aren't letting people pre-order unless their upgrade is one or before the day you pre-order. Just call Sprint and aks them to change your upgrade date. They did it for me and a few others.

error4o4

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've let numerous people pre order as long as the date on the upgrade check website is BEFORE June 4th.

The system will let you pre-order no matter what it says, its a self check to make sure you dont get a pissed off customer with a 50$ non refundable card.

Its a case of people (RS managers/employees) being, well, stupid.

ostrange

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I've let numerous people pre order as long as the date on the upgrade check website is BEFORE June 4th.

The system will let you pre-order no matter what it says, its a self check to make sure you dont get a pissed off customer with a 50$ non refundable card.

Fa real! if it was after i would understand! but if its before then WHAT THE HELL! The upgrade process happens on june 4th anyway.Imma call all the radio shacks in my city and see whats up.

ostrange

May 15, 2010
Visit site

So I called another radio shack just now and they said i can pre order no prob! today is the last day tho and i will be able to get one for sure.

cggeek911

May 26, 2010
Visit site
On the 21st, I was 42nd on the list to pre order at Best Buy. They just called me and said I can pick it up at 8:30am on the 4th. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress