Can anyone from Sprint help me?

heberman

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I preordered at a Sprint store. YES! I gave them a $50 deposit and they are giving me a $20 discount plus a free car charger.

I'm just showing up when the Sprint store opens.

bucc0303

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Thats crazy this must be a retail chain and not a corperate store. That is the only way they can get away with it. Is it sprint store exclusive? or does it sell other carriers. My store is doing a first come first serve basis only. It is also a retail chain that only deals with sprint.

aparigraba

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Mine is a corporate store, I have talked to various representatives and they have told me that no corporate stores are allowed to do this, they dont do it online or by telesales either. I am in for a fight on friday and I feel I will loose, since I dont have who to contact or call if they say no. I am going to go to radioshack and see how many they have in stock, what time they open, etc.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Mine is a corporate store, I have talked to various representatives and they have told me that no corporate stores are allowed to do this, they dont do it online or by telesales either. I am in for a fight on friday and I feel I will loose, since I dont have who to contact or call if they say no. I am going to go to radioshack and see how many they have in stock, what time they open, etc.

call executive customer service to straighten it out. They report directly to the CEO. 703.433.4401

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress