Head phone jack acting up ? Read this.....

ninjastar28

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
i bought head phones (( gold tips )) and a 3.5 male to male stereo audio cable (( non gold tips )) to play my muisc player on a big stereo........ So heres the problem>>>>> when i first plugged it in my music would glitch , a head set icon came up not the head phone........ then the pic of the album cover would flip 6 times then jump the play list all the way to the end but the playlist wasnt ON random .......that sh*t broke my heart !!! Y my EVO ???........ anyway i called sprint and there advanced tect lol basiclly told me 2 take the batt out wait 3 min then put it back, so then i hooked it back up and it worked 4 a few minutes then started jumpin again ........... so sick to my stomach i just started pluggin it in and out (( slowly )) until the head phone icon came up and it would play PERFECT>>>>> oh and my gold tip head phone work great from the start ........ i also ordered a gold tip 3.5 male to male audio cable it should work perfect try it !!!!!

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
+1 for headset blocker. In my car when I plugged in to the aux jack the phone would go nuts and skip around or open Pandora. Installed headset blocked and all of my problems were solved. It basically blocks commands from the headset jack.