Launcher Pro Froyo issue

EvoUserXXX

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
My Launcher Pro will not stay on after the update. I set it as default and the second I press the home button it goes back to sense. Anyone else have this problem?

Lorak

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
yep had the same issue with the .3 update.
I uninstalled home switcher(not sure if I needed too).
Went into settings/applications/ ended HTC
When I hit the home key I once again was given choice of sense or launcherPro. Picker launcherPro set as default
reinstalled home switcher

EvoUserXXX

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
yep had the same issue with the .3 update.
I uninstalled home switcher(not sure if I needed too).
Went into settings/applications/ ended HTC
When I hit the home key I once again was given choice of sense or launcherPro. Picker launcherPro set as default
reinstalled home switcher

What do you mean by "ended HTC"...... HTC what ?

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
You'll like Pro Plus. His bookmark widget is nice, and his calender/agenda widget just came out. both are top notch.

I meant to put I enabled it earlier today. It was enabled up until the update on Friday and I had forgotten. Top notch work, IMO.

Lorak

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Yep one other thing to try (sounds goofy) but the problem might be qik.

So open your app dwarer, long press qik and drag it to trash can (can't actualy delete it) but it might get rid of the updates done to qik.

Then follow my steps above and see if it works.

Qik preventing homescreens default/switch has been seen on xda forums.

EvoUserXXX

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Yep one other thing to try (sounds goofy) but the problem might be qik.

So open your app dwarer, long press qik and drag it to trash can (can't actualy delete it) but it might get rid of the updates done to qik.

Then follow my steps above and see if it works.

Qik preventing homescreens default/switch has been seen on xda forums.

Dam, that didn't work either :/ .... I guess I'll have to wait for a update to see if it works eventually. I appreciate the help Lorak

Lorak

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Umm, when your at the HTC sense to stop it. Have you cleared defaults from there also?
I should have added that to my list too in the beginning also.

EvoUserXXX

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Umm, when your at the HTC sense to stop it. Have you cleared defaults from there also?
I should have added that to my list too in the beginning also.

Wow thanks bro, that was it lol. I appreciate the help man!!!!! :) I am really enjoying Froyo like everyone else here :cool:

P.S. I dunno if you want to answer another quick question. I have tried using kongregate.com and I don't know how to make the game take the Full Screen. I was under the impression that you just hold the screen, but it doesn't do anything. I have had success with flash in video websites like justin.tv tho :)

Lorak

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
umm just tried assembler (first game) when I move phone to landscape it goes to full screen automatically.

Lorak

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
if your talking about getting rid of the text at the bottom, hit the back button, and then there is a window buttong underneith the red banner.

Sorry, not much help I guess