No Froyo Screen Lock Slider?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
looks like the Froyo Slider for Lock screen is not available? our only option is the Sprint "Slide Down to Unlock"?

or am i missing something?

THANKS!

lockscreen.png

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
looks like the Froyo Slider for Lock screen is not available? our only option is the Sprint "Slide Down to Unlock"?

or am i missing something?

THANKS!

This looks like Vanilla Android... CM6 or a spin off... not sense

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
yes i was referring to the vanilla Android Froyo 2.2 lock slider. i thought we might see it as an option in addition to Sense but i guess not.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Try LockBot, the free version lets you pick from a few selected lock screens and the pro version lets you completely customize your lock screen.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Lockbot (Pro) lets you have any kind of lockscreen you want... you can even create a custom backgrounded one with a lockscreen from a variety of phones.

I think lockbot pro lets you do the customization and have different lockscreens that come up randomly and whatnot.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Lockbot (Pro) lets you have any kind of lockscreen you want... you can even create a custom backgrounded one with a lockscreen from a variety of phones.

I think lockbot pro lets you do the customization and have different lockscreens that come up randomly and whatnot.

Yes, you can create a "playlist" of lock screens so you have a different one every time you unlock your phone.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Try LockBot, the free version lets you pick from a few selected lock screens and the pro version lets you completely customize your lock screen.

Purchased! :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty