Need help immediately!!!!!!!!!!!

Sprint HTC 4G EVO

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
My HTC-I have the one like my username- doesn't charge. I bought a new charger and a new battery three days ago. The first two days it was doing fine. Then yesterday I noticed that the battery was draining even while charging. I wasn't using the phone during charging time. Yesterday evening the battery was below 5% so I plugged it in and went to bed. This morning when I got up and checked, the battery was dead and not even charging though it was plugged in. Now I plug it in and the thing only charges for a few minutes and then stops. I haven't been able to switch on the phone all day and it's only charging once in a while. I need help REALLY BADLY cuz I need the phone. WHAT can I do?
Please let me know if you have a solution.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
There are some great battery apps, but not having any juice prohibits you from downloading any of them. Your best bet is to head to a Sprint store (or a friend's house, if they also have an EVO) and swap batteries. Plug in and charge up with a different charger as well. This way you can eliminate the battery and/or the charger. Your device might just be dead, unfortunately. If you do get power and can download a battery app, here are two good ones that will give you lots of info, including usage statistics, battery temp, charge current, etc.:

Battery Monitor Widget
GSam Battery Monitor

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress