I have Phone issues! Luv my Evo...i said it

icehead13

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I sold my 1st Evo to buy a....ahem....Iphone 4. I had the Iphone for 12 days and hated it. it dropped the second call I made to my wife. I wnted ti becasue the battery was better and I thought I neede something smaller fro work, but the Iphone left me angry and wanting my full sounded Phone calls and bigger screen and more customization features. The Iphone is just locked down. It's very nice but just to many steps to perform simple tasks. 4 networks since May(Tmob,Verizon,Sprint, Att,now back to Sprint). Back to my Evo and Loving it......

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Wow, that's some journey since May. But I understand. It can be frustrating when you are trying to find the phone that is right for you and you can't. But it seems like you like the EVO and are happy with it. I have had similar issues with getting a device I liked. I have had 13 phones in the last year spanning all carriers as well. I have finally landed on Verizon's network with the Droid 2. I think this is going to be it, for now. Getting new phines can be a pathological. You have to treat it like an addiction.

dwilli

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Geez how do you guys afford 4 different phone plans?? Me + 3 kids w 1500 mins costs me $200+/mo. I could NEVER consider adding another plan, let alone 3 more. Or paying the $200 to drop a plan.

anon(45526)

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I get a new phone every year and make my wife go the 22 months before upgrading. She could care less what kind of phone she has. But for me, I hope to keep my Evo for a while!

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Geez how do you guys afford 4 different phone plans?? Me + 3 kids w 1500 mins costs me $200+/mo. I could NEVER consider adding another plan, let alone 3 more. Or paying the $200 to drop a plan.

it's not do bad if you are selling your phones on ebay. Depending on the phone and the carrier, I can break even or come out on top.