Phone recieving texts late

MrNolan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes someone will send me a message and my phone receives it late. Example: Someone sent me a message at 2:30pm and I'll receive it at 2:45pm but mind you, several other texts will come through from the same person in that 15 minute time period. What ends up happening is, at 2:45 the message will come through but I won't notice it unless I scroll up to see it because when the message finally comes through, even though it arrived at 2:45, it will be displayed as being receive at 2:30. You got me? Does this happen to anyone else? I get it alot and often miss parts of text conversations because certain messages will come 15 minutes to an hour late. Sometimes later than that. Its very frustrating.

I'm on Froyo with my Evo. It happened before update also.

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It is usually a network problem and is happening usually because over an overloaded server....thers reall y not to much u can do about it either that i know of except be aware of it

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Having an issue w/ texts today for the first time...texts are basically coming in batches...not sure what finally triggers them to come in, but it's pretty frustrating....updating profile, prl to see if that helps...any other suggestions if these don't work? I have very few texts in my inbox so it's not a memory thing.