4G... Is it just me???

Does your EVO still lag when using 4G after applying the 3.70.651.1 update???

• Total voters

kenlperry

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if I'm late discovering this, or if it's even actually a discovery... But since I updated to the 3.70.651.1 version of froyo I never get the 4G lag anymore(knock on wood)... I mean I used to hate having to reboot my phone 75% of the time when I used 4G. But since updating, I turn 4G on and off every day as needed, and I have not had the lag problem once yet. Is this the case for the rest of you guys(and girls)??

mbeezy

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
I haven't seen any lag either. But I do have a problem downloading mms messages on 4g for some reason.

Sent from my EVO using tapatalk.

shawnluke05

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen any lag either. But I do have a problem downloading mms messages on 4g for some reason.

Sent from my EVO using tapatalk.

I have the same issues with 4G. When I am able to get 4G to connect I can't send or receive mms messages. I usually have to have 4G turned off and then they come right through.

shawnluke05

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I have actually noticed that since the update, my phone doesn't seem to recognize 4G like it once did.

I can be outside in an area with a strong 4G signal and my phone won't connect even if I turn it off and on. However, one of my friends that lives in the same area has no problem with their EVO.

Not sure what the problem is, but I am on my second EVO and both have done this since the update.