Bunches of fail....

mikeyrave

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Sorry ahead of time for any strongly bias and/or colorful language because point blank i'm steamed

So thy evo went re-re and decided it would be cool to disregard shutting down when the battery was low, so then my phone wouldn't charge it. So went to the sprint store at local mall; they said go to best buy. I go to best buy they pop a spare battery in and blame charge light goes on YAY :-\. 50 and then some dollars later and i got the extended battery that fits in with out the extended case. I rush home all happy that i got my problem sloved.... untill i plug it in to charge the new battery and THE FRIGGIN CHARGIN LIGHT DOSN'T GO ON... Sooooo back to best buy i go and of course there is nothing they can/will do because apparently with in 10-15 minutes if not less my charging port went... Sooooo best buy sends me to another sprint store were finally i get some serious help and i leave with just having to wait till tuesday to get a "new" wonderful refurb... Although i'm slightly upset i leave and go back home go to my room and go to unlock my phone because the 50 buck extended battery that i just bought was around 60%... and the phone won't unlock. WHY do you ask because that mother effin sprint employee swyped my new battery and now i have two stock batteries one deader then dead, the other dead and a phone that won't charge. I AM BEYOND PISSED

To anyone that read all this thank you perhaps someone can reassure that i'll get my battery back tomorrow when i go back to the sprint store with a gallon of gas and matches

mikeyrave

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
And my charging cable wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

CLEVELANiMAL

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happened to my wife's phone kind of. Her problem was the phone wouldn't unlock. So we contacted Sprint. They told us to go to the closest Sprint service store. After waiting for 2 hrs to talk to a service person, they finally diagnosed the phone. It was a dead touchscreen. He told me that we can get a refurbished in 5-7 business days. My wife was against a refurb, and we contacted HTC. The phone is under warranty through them for 1 year. Bad part is that this happened on April 20th and they won't have the part till May 13th. The upside is that she still gets her old phone back.
My advice is to contact them and see what they say. You never know about a refurbished phone. Hope this helps a bit. I know going without a phone sucks.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I had a similar issue with my girls pre. Just kept on pushing every call to voicemail and would not ring. Three replacements in 1 week later, still not fixed. Just got her the shift instead.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
And my charging cable wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Wanna borrow my FLAMETHROWER BOAT!!!!

flamethrower-boat.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall